Thank you for your interest in the conference. Register Now
Friday, November 12th @ 8:30 PM – 10:00 PM CST
Saturday, Nov. 13th @ 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM Singapore
Dan Wolf is the pastor of a small church in Wisconsin. His wife Yumi is from Japan. They have been married over 26 years and have four children, Megumi, Chie, Aiko, and Aaron. Part Chinese, Swedish, Irish, German and several other nationalities, Dan has been a youth pastor, assistant pastor, missionary to Japan for 8.5 years, and planted Foundation Bible Church (www.foundationbiblechurch.com) over 18 years ago. He longs to see people from all different races, nationalities, education, and income levels come together as one family in Jesus Christ.
“After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count,
from every nation, tribe, people, and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb.
They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. And they cried out in a loud voice: ‘Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.’”
– Revelation 7:9-10
This conference is designed for those seeking an understanding of who God is and what He did for you through Jesus. Anyone is welcome. Maybe you have a family member or friends who would benefit and enjoy a time with a multi-national group in this virtual conference. Please invite them to participate.
There will be breakout rooms, personal stories shared, and short talks.
- 8:30-8:35 Welcome (invitation to put prayer requests into ‘chat box’)
- 8:35-8:40 Personal story
- 8:40-8:55 I. The Reward For Overcomers
- 8:55-9:10 Break out room for discussion & prayer
- 9:10-9:15 Personal story
- 9:15-9:30 II. Walking In Freedom
- 9:30-9:45 Break out room for discussion & prayer
- 9:45-9:50 Announcements and Transition to Prayer in Breakout Rooms
- 9:50-10:05 Breakout rooms to pray for one another’s requests you listed in chat box